Up Next...........

30 and some! I'm all done!



Sunday, November 7, 2010

18- Hyde Park Arts Festival

On Sunday Oct. 31st (Halloween!), Cherie and I went to the Hyde Park Arts Festival, which was right down the street from my place. The festival started at 10am, and we arrived around 10:30, but it was still very crowded. The weather was great, but the prices of the artwork was too high for me! Like I mentioned in the last post, I love unique, one-of-a-kind items, but there's usually a nice price to pay for stuff like that. 
From the hundreds of vendors that showcased their work, I probably found 2 or 3 items I really liked, but I didn't think I should spend $300 for something to put on my bookcase. I'll just leave my bookcase as it is for now! Cherie and I both liked this one booth that sold leather-bound journals that were unlike any we'd ever seen before. I am actually trying to find the card that the vendor gave us so I can post it for you guys to check out. 
Along the stroll at the festival, we stopped to get coffee at Indigo Coffee shop, and I never knew that shop was in the area. I like finding new places to chill. At least if I am going to be the nerd that I am, I can get out of the house and "post up" somewhere else where I can still be productive. 

Nice day...............






No comments:

Post a Comment