Up Next...........

30 and some! I'm all done!



Monday, January 31, 2011

Univ of Tampa NPHC Stroll Off

Back on November 6th, I was invited to attend a Greek "stroll off" sponsored by the Black Student Union at the University of Tampa. Having attended an HBCU, I always find Greek shows to be pretty entertaining.

What's interesting about the University of Tampa is that there are not only Panhellenic and National Panhellenic organizations; there are multi-cultural Greek organizations as well. It has never been my experience to see any other Greeks perform (other than NPHC), but on this night, all Greeks that participated put on a really good show.

I wish I had pics, but I think this was one of the coldest nights in Tampa, so I think I was too cold to think of anything but running from my car to inside the gym!

Winners were Delta Sigma Theta and Phi Beta Sigma.

No comments:

Post a Comment