Up Next...........

30 and some! I'm all done!



Saturday, February 12, 2011

22-Ladies Night

Back towards the end of November/beginning of December, I started to itch for something new to do. Speaking with a co-worker (and good friend) of mine, we came up with having a "ladies night" at my apartment. I had been hesitant about inviting people over because I like to keep work life and home life separate, but I have to say that I have met just a handful of chicas that I think are super cool. Meaning- they are cool enough to hang with me and my super-cool self, you know? LOL

So, the plans started for ladies night, and by the time the night rolled around, my apartment was full of six gals, champagne punch, wine, FANTASTIC appetizers, games, flameless candles, and laughter! The fun part of the evening was that I ended up having to bring out some games, but none of my games had all the parts! I guess I never noticed because I never play with them!

We played OPERATION, and I think I was missing the rubber band or something. We played UNO, but I would say there was a good 10 cards or so missing. How can I tell? They told me. I pulled out a silver case with a poker set in it, but the deck of cards was missing. Lastly, I pulled out some dominoes I had from who knows where, but there were only like 10 dominoes in it. Needless to say, after all of that and after losing the games we did play, it was obvious that I should just stick to drinks and food from now on!

I'm definitely looking forward to having another shindig, especially since the weather is getting warmer.
:)

No comments:

Post a Comment