Up Next...........

30 and some! I'm all done!



Sunday, February 13, 2011

25- Lifestyle Family Fitness

What else can I say? I've joined the gym! After a year of being in denial about the weight I have gained while here in Florida, I've snapped out of it!

I am in the process of looking for a trainer right now, but as of mid-Jan, I have been in the gym about 4 times a week. I've always liked working out, but I guess when you're out of it for a while, it's hard to get back into it.

I think I'm ultimately getting prepared for an all-inclusive trip to Aruba, or that Celebrity Cruise to Italy!

The gym is about 2 miles from where I live, and I pass it on the way home. Sometimes I go to the gym before I get home, but I have also enjoyed going later in the evening. A really good workout equals a good night's rest!

Well, wish me luck and we'll see where I am in the next few months!

No comments:

Post a Comment