Up Next...........

30 and some! I'm all done!



Friday, April 1, 2011

26-Watch Party

So, I've made quite a few friends at work, and for a few of them, I really do consider them to be my friends-more than just my coworkers. Lucky them.

Well, I have a friend from work who became my friend in a way I can't even really put a finger on. But, isn't it interesting how some of the most special people in your life, outside of family, come into your life in some way, but you can't really put a finger on how the relationship blossomed. It's not that you don't remember when you met, it's just that your energies connected in some great way that you and that person, over time, became good friends.

....but back to the story.....

This great friend invited me to her home one night for a watch party for her husband. He was being featured on the reality show, "Pitchmen", on the Discovery Channel. I had never seen the show, but I knew it was a big deal! The show featured inventions, and the inventors had to pitch their ideas to the infomercial king, Anthony Sullivan.

The show was pretty funny, and I guess I thought it would be super serious or something. It had an American Idol feel, as there were inventors who came up with utterly ridiculous inventions, kinda like those people who audition for American Idol who can't sing! I guess their families told them they had a good idea for an invention, but they were wrong. Well, if my friend's family told her husband he had a great invention, they would be on the money......because I think it's pretty darn fab.

And of course, his invention got picked up and promoted by fitness celebrity, Jennifer Nicole Lee.

Way to go!


Check out some of the articles below, and of course check out the website and buy yours today!

http://www.baynews9.com/article/news/2011/january/202482/Local-man-takes-invention-to-TVs-Pitchmen?cid=rss

http://www.beacononlinenews.com/news/daily/3522

http://news.usf.edu/article/templates/?a=3152

buychestmagic.com



No comments:

Post a Comment