Last Tuesday night, I was invited (at around 4pm) to attend a hockey game that evening. If you know me, you know I pretty much have my days planned out weeks in advance, so I was pretty sure that I wouldn't be able to make the game because I already had my to-do list lined up. However, I decided to move a few things around to enjoy something new.
AND it became my 30th event! Yay me!
I live near downtown, so it took no time to get to the arena. Parking was super convenient and there was no line to get in. I am glad I brought a jacket because it was icy all around- for sure! Even though I was hungry (seeing that I missed my steamed veggies and chicken scheduled to be eaten at 7:10p), I opted against the $12 chicken salad and the BBQ smothered nachos (omg- i would never eat that!).
With great seats and cool peeps around, my hunger pains became no match for the entertaining game. There wasn't as much fighting- like what I've previously seen on TV- and I was happy for that. I was able to keep up with the game ....and we had great seats, so I could see every bit of the action and really get into the excitement right along with the fans.
I'd definitely go to another game :)
No comments:
Post a Comment