Up Next...........

30 and some! I'm all done!



Sunday, September 26, 2010

9- Passport Time!

I am definitely including my adventure to the passport office in my 30 things because I have been trying to get my passport for 5 years now. I guess I never had a reason to have one, really. I always felt kinda "behind the times" because the only country I have visited is Mexico, but I have to remember that I haven't had any money to go anywhere! Paying for school pretty much soaks up all my change. I try not to beat myself up about not having taken a trip across the world yet- heck, I still have time.

So, I am no making a bigger effort to travel abroad. I love to travel, whether it's on my own or with my friends and family. What better time for me to get that darn passport?

Besides the passport lady not believing that my birth certificate was certified, thus keeping it to send in to be verified, AND me having to ask my mom to go get me a couple copies from the records place in OKC in case someone further questioned my certificate's validity......the process was very smooth!

We'll see what I have in my hands in about 4 weeks LOL!


FYI- My top 5 cities/countries (in no particular order) to visit are:
1. Tokyo
2. Thailand
3. South Africa
4. Brazil
5. Germany

Wanna go? Let me know!

No comments:

Post a Comment